A cross-platform terminal-based Invidious client
InvidTUI is an invidious client, which fetches data from invidious instances and displays a user interface in the terminal, and allows for selecting and playing Youtube audio and video.
Currently, it is tested on Linux and Windows, and it should work on MacOS.
- Play audio or video
- Control the video resolution
- Ability to open, view, edit and save m3u8 playlists
- Automatically queries the invidious API and selects the best instance
- Search for and browse videos, playlists and channels, with history support
- Authentication with invidious and management of user feed, playlists and subscriptions
- Download video and/or audio