A terminal-based Bluetooth manager for Linux
bluetuith is a TUI-based bluetooth connection manager, which can interact with bluetooth adapters and devices.
It aims to be a replacement to most bluetooth managers, like blueman.
- Transfer and receive files via OBEX.
- Perform pairing with authentication.
- Connect to/disconnect from different devices.
- Interact with bluetooth adapters, toggle power and discovery states
- Connect to or manage Bluetooth based networking/tethering (PANU/DUN)
- Remotely control media playback on the connected device
- Mouse support